Author Topic: A Fathers Son  (Read 6140 times)

Redundant

A Fathers Son
« on: March 31, 2012, 12:46:53 AM »
I just wondered if anyone knew how old Beau Beep is, the man himself I mean, because it struck me that given as how my Mothers name was Doris [honest, it was Doris Evelyn], and given she was a tad mysterious about my Fathers whereabouts I got to thinking...

If Beau turned out to be my long lost Father, does that make Roger my Uncle?

Offline Roger Kettle

• Roger
  • Ho! Ho! £$%^&* Ho!
Re: A Fathers Son
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2012, 09:38:43 AM »
I would say that the chances of Beau Peep being your father are pretty remote, given that he's a cartoon, but you never know. How many dimensions do you have?

Offline The Peepmaster

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2012, 09:48:21 AM »
I would say that the chances of Beau Peep being your father are pretty remote, given that he's a cartoon, but you never know. How many dimensions do you have?

And what colour are they?

Just a thought, but what if Redundant is also a cartoon character? Wouldn't be quite so unlikely then, would it?
Nostalgia is not what it used to be. 😟

Redundant

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2012, 10:27:46 AM »

It's that kind of negative thinking that's stopping the world from uniting in one giant ball of love, peace and eternal friendship, and "methinks thou protest too much" [to paraphrase], a smokescreen perhaps?   As for dimensions, not many.

And what colour are they?

Just a thought, but what if Redundant is also a cartoon character? Wouldn't be quite so unlikely then, would it?

Good point, black and white with occasional lapses in to full colour - eerily similar.

Offline Mince

• Utter Waste of Time
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2012, 10:34:29 AM »

But then I'd begin questioning his ability to post on this message board.

Offline The Peepmaster

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2012, 10:52:37 AM »

That's a bit cartoonist, isn't it? We embrace all here.

Redundant

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2012, 10:55:07 AM »

Unless you really are the only real person on here, and all the rest are cartoons...and my ability to post on this board is already questionable irrespective of my dimensional state.

Offline Mince

• Utter Waste of Time
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2012, 11:25:58 AM »
Unless you really are the only real person on here, and all the rest are cartoons...and my ability to post on this board is already questionable irrespective of my dimensional state.

It's "dimensional status", surely. Or perhaps we could reduce it to "dimensionality".

So what is the dimensionality of your reality? I am wondering about the extent of your cartoonality.

Redundant

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2012, 11:28:50 AM »
So what is the dimensionality of your reality? I am wondering about the extent of your cartoonality.

I like horsies

Offline The Peepmaster

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2012, 11:30:53 AM »

It's "dimensional status", surely. Or perhaps we could reduce it to "dimensionality".

Cartoon characters can say what they like on forums, (within the boundaries of good taste, of course).

Offline Bilthehut

• Really, real person (but not blue)
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2012, 01:48:36 PM »

I like horsies

At least it wasn't unicornies.

Offline Diane CBPFC

« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2012, 02:18:04 PM »
Don't thinkI didn't notice the slip in of the "cartoonality" on this thread Mincy.  >:(
People will come from strange lands to hear me speak my words of wisdom. They will ask me the secret of life and I will tell them. Then maybe I'll finish off with a song. The Nomad