Author Topic: Changes to the Board  (Read 4781 times)

Astro

Changes to the Board
« on: May 16, 2015, 11:12:10 PM »
Please ask Astro to solve any problems with the board. And feel free to ask Astro for any additions.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 11:14:30 PM by Astro »

Sandy Buttcheeks

Re: Changes to the Board
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2015, 11:54:05 PM »
Can Astro add 4 plus 3 for me?

Thanking Astro in anticipation,

SB

Offline Roger Kettle

• Roger
  • Ho! Ho! £$%^&* Ho!
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2015, 09:58:52 AM »
Why does Astro talk about himself in the 3rd person?

Astro

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2015, 10:15:23 AM »
Can Astro add 4 plus 3 for me?

Yes, he can.

Astro

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2015, 10:19:28 AM »
Why does Astro talk about himself in the 3rd person?

Astro has not talked about himself at all.

Offline Tarquin Thunderthighs lll

• They call me Tarqs... and other stuff.
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2015, 06:21:28 PM »
That last reply confirms it. Hiya, Mincey!  ;D
I apologise, in advance.

Offline Roger Kettle

• Roger
  • Ho! Ho! £$%^&* Ho!
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2015, 08:03:23 PM »
You had doubts? Roger still wants to know why Astro talks funny.

Offline Tarquin Thunderthighs lll

• They call me Tarqs... and other stuff.
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2015, 08:29:51 PM »
Tarqs reckons he always has done. This is just a new way.
I apologise, in advance.

Offline Mince

• Utter Waste of Time
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2015, 11:36:33 AM »
Astro was run over by a bus last night while on his way home from a kidnapping.

Redundant

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2015, 01:22:53 PM »
Astro was run over by a bus last night while on his way home from a kidnapping.

Now that's what I call unlucky, kidnapped then run over by a bus...

Offline Mince

• Utter Waste of Time
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2015, 02:22:38 PM »
Now that's what I call unlucky, kidnapped then run over by a bus...

One burly witness told police that Astro just happened to be in the way when his muscled arms involuntarily twitched with an outward thrusting movement, causing Astro to topple sideways and under the bus that unfortunately was passing at the time. The bus driver said he heard the screams coming from somewhere underneath, and opened the window to look, but was confused by the third person shouts of "Astro needs help!" and "Save Astro!", and naturally thought that the person being dragged along by the wheels was referring to someone else. By the time the driver recovered from his momentary confusion, what was left of Astro had been dragged several miles along the main road.

Redundant

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2015, 03:38:39 PM »
One burly witness told police that Astro just happened to be in the way when his muscled arms involuntarily twitched with an outward thrusting movement, causing Astro to topple sideways and under the bus that unfortunately was passing at the time. The bus driver said he heard the screams coming from somewhere underneath, and opened the window to look, but was confused by the third person shouts of "Astro needs help!" and "Save Astro!", and naturally thought that the person being dragged along by the wheels was referring to someone else. By the time the driver recovered from his momentary confusion, what was left of Astro had been dragged several miles along the main road.

One burly witness...does that mean the rest of the witnesses weren't burly and were therefore untrustworthy in some way, or was there more than one burly witness but they disagreed?

Sounds to me that the kidnappers threw Astro under the bus, either in a fit of pique or perhaps following a disagreement on the distibution of their ill gotten gains.   Incidentally, if Astro was a kidnapper as opposed to the kidnappee, how did he pass the new vetting process for the forum?   Bribery and corruption spring to mind, unless of course we encourage kidnappers to join but draw the line at illicit item sellers.

Last but not least, I checked my father's copy of the bus drivers manual, under the section "In the event of hitting a human speedbump" and there is no recommendation regarding opening a window, so the driver is to be congratulated on "thinking outside the box" [or the bus in this case].

Offline Mince

• Utter Waste of Time
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2015, 06:46:43 PM »
One burly witness...does that mean the rest of the witnesses weren't burly and were therefore untrustworthy in some way, or was there more than one burly witness but they disagreed?

There were several burly witnesses apparently, all congratulating each other, some murmuring "A job well done!"

I checked my father's copy of the bus drivers manual, under the section "In the event of hitting a human speedbump" and there is no recommendation regarding opening a window, so the driver is to be congratulated on "thinking outside the box" [or the bus in this case].

He claims that when he finally got out of the bus, Astro's remains went for him, and he had to shoot them several times.

Redundant

« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2015, 07:02:15 PM »
Astro: His light burned too brightly and dimmed all to quickly...which reminds me to get the rear nearside brake light of my car checked out...

Sandy Buttcheeks

« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2015, 09:58:20 PM »
I had to travel by bus recently. I'd prefer under the wheels to the minging interior, quite frankly.

And it wouldn't cost me a years savings to go between two bus-stops.

Astro the fare dodger, if you ask me.