Beau Peep Notice Board > Just a Fort

Still weird.

<< < (2/6) > >>

Roger Kettle:
Actually, I was joking about the CSI stuff. I purposely picked the first awful programme I could think of. Having said that, I do enjoy Law and Order which, in my view, is a class up from the other stuff. No, my distractions come mainly from the sporting arenas. Currently, I'm absorbed by the snooker and, when you throw in the usual mix of football, golf and cricket, it means I have a strict viewing schedule to adhere to!
Seriously, I plan to put some kind of timetable in place for my writing. I think it's understandable that, after 40 years of strict deadlines and heavy workloads, my brain decided to shut down for a while. If I can write 3 or 4 hours a day, that will suit me just fine.

Mince:

--- Quote from: Tarquin Thunderthighs lll on April 30, 2017, 11:42:34 AM ---first episode of the current Doctor Who series on iPlayer, which I actually really enjoyed

--- End quote ---

Let's make this topic a Doctor Who topic until Roger gets his book finished.

We'll begin with the doctor taking Van Gogh into his future to see what people think of his paintings today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kliOluK0h3Q

Tarquin Thunderthighs lll:
I'm not a Doctor Who geek by any stretch, but I've watched quite a lot of episodes over the years, and that's one of my favourite scenes (and uses for time travel) ever. I don't mind admitting, being a fellow ginger and arty-farty type, there was a piece of grit in my eye.

--- Quote from: Roger Kettle on April 30, 2017, 01:48:27 PM ---I think it's understandable that, after 40 years of strict deadlines and heavy workloads, my brain decided to shut down for a while.

--- End quote ---

More than understandable, Roger. Take your time!

Mince:

--- Quote from: Roger Kettle on April 29, 2017, 08:39:38 PM ---Every so often, a script idea pops into my head, quickly followed by the realisation that there is nowhere for this idea to go.

--- End quote ---

Yes, there is - here on Cameldung. :) I can chip in with a few strips if necessary.

Sandy Buttcheeks:

--- Quote from: Mince on May 01, 2017, 07:10:50 PM ---
--- Quote from: Roger Kettle on April 29, 2017, 08:39:38 PM ---Every so often, a script idea pops into my head, quickly followed by the realisation that there is nowhere for this idea to go.

--- End quote ---

Yes, there is - here on Cameldung. :) I can chip in with a few strips if necessary.

--- End quote ---

Please do something, Roger. Anything to avoid the thought of Mince posting a few strips!

Oooooooo...shouldn't be allowed !!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version