Author Topic: Diamond Lil  (Read 1785 times)

Offline Mince

• Utter Waste of Time
Diamond Lil
« on: July 07, 2017, 10:38:34 AM »
So is Diamond Lil going to be in Glasgow on 3rd October?

Offline Roger Kettle

• Roger
  • Ho! Ho! £$%^&* Ho!
Re: Diamond Lil
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2017, 08:18:56 PM »
Between work and Wimbledon, I think my sister is fully occupied at the moment so may not be around to respond to this. I'm guessing this is a reference to a Neil Diamond concert. She has, of course, paid to see the chap sing live on many occasions but I have the feeling she has decided that enough is enough. I'm led to believe his vocal cords now produce a less-than-Sweet Caroline and she prefers to remember him as he was at his peak. To find out when that was, you'd have to ask her.
Talking about Neil Diamond, I watched an old episode of "The Big Bang Theory" recently where Howard and Amy bond by singing some of his songs on a car journey. Very funny.

Offline Mince

• Utter Waste of Time
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2017, 10:05:04 PM »
She watches Wimbledon. Excellent.

Diamond Lil

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2017, 11:03:44 AM »
Don't you just love the sight of men in white shorts scampering about a court  (y)

Now from the sublime to the ridiculous....I am indeed fully occupied on the evening of the 3rd October and already planning an early start into Glasgow because there are limited disabled parking spaces at the venue. Last time,  the lad's Town car took up three of them.