Author Topic: Four People  (Read 1565 times)

Offline Mince

• Utter Waste of Time
Four People
« on: July 29, 2017, 10:53:29 AM »
So four people all get online here at the same time (Diamond Lil, Max, Tarquin and I) and we're all just "Viewing the board index of Beau Peep Notice Board." Is it that you all, like me, admire the genius of the guy who created the board theme?

Redundant

Re: Four People
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2017, 01:46:59 PM »
Sadly not on your list but then I only tend to login when posting.  To be fair, when I logged in just now it was showing 15 guests, some of whom I assume are folks like me just checking out the new posts, and of course those trying to catch a bit of a tan from the board theme  ;D

As for myself, the new job is...interesting, with elements of "Monty Python", the "Mad Hatters Tea Party" and "One flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest".  It is however a job and one I am grateful for, and despite its eccentricities I am enjoying most of it, and it's much better than the alternative.

Now I am off to see if there is anything interesting, or even not interesting, to photograph on this blessedly small Isle I call home, if you're really lucky you won't get to see them on here, guess it depends on your karma levels!

Offline Mince

• Utter Waste of Time
Re: Four People
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2017, 04:25:15 PM »
I'm glad you're enjoying your new job, Redundant. I have a few jokes about unemployed people, but none of them work.