Beau Peep Notice Board > Just a Fort

The Beau Peep musical.

<< < (2/5) > >>

Rob Baker:
Woohoo    (y)
Keep us informed Roger and I'll think about getting my passport renewed in order to go up there to see it  ;D

Tarquin Thunderthighs lll:
Pick me up on the way, Rob! Apparently, 'Bananaman, The Musical' went down a storm in ThatLondon in December/January, and I missed it. This will more than make up for that. Look forward to hearing more, Roger. Coach party!!!

Roger Kettle:
The show will have it's WORLD premiere in Elgin on the 7th of June for a three night run. I'm absolutely devastated that, for family reasons, I won't be able to attend. However, there is optimism about it moving elsewhere to a bigger venue at a later date and I'm desperate to get there. I genuinely love the music and, fingers crossed, it will be a success. The guys involved, who previously wrote a critically acclaimed musical that was raved about by The Scotsman, the country's top broadsheet, have put in a huge amount of work to get the production on stage. I've been told that the show will be captured on video and that I will be given a copy. I'm sure that, with a LITTLE technical help, I will be able to share it with you all. Particularly Diane. I'm guessing you won't make it from Canada for the Elgin show?

Tarquin Thunderthighs lll:
Right - I'm up for the opening night. Anyone else?

Mince:
Gee, do I want to drive for eight hours to see a musical?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version