Author Topic: Belated Birthday Wishes!  (Read 2025 times)

Offline Diane CBPFC

Belated Birthday Wishes!
« on: March 10, 2018, 06:50:24 PM »
Happy Birthday Diamond Lil - your birthday fell on international women's day this year :-)

People will come from strange lands to hear me speak my words of wisdom. They will ask me the secret of life and I will tell them. Then maybe I'll finish off with a song. The Nomad

Offline Roger Kettle

• Roger
  • Ho! Ho! £$%^&* Ho!
Re: Belated Birthday Wishes!
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2018, 09:39:15 AM »
Nine of us got together for a very pleasant family meal yesterday. Three of the group celebrated birthdays in the past week. As well as my sister reaching a very youthful 70, my son's partner, Erin, became 26 and my mother-in-law clocked up her 96th year (and she's STILL beating me at Scrabble).

Diamond Lil

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2018, 09:52:00 AM »
Thank you Diane... and thank you for not mentioning the number of years  (y)

Offline Mince

• Utter Waste of Time
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2018, 08:49:17 AM »
Lil, you'll probably find that when you and Roger were kids, you did something to your younger brother for which he's been harbouring a grudge for decades. Perhaps you gave him a wooden spoon to eat his porridge with that gave him a splinter.

Diamond Lil

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2018, 07:09:37 PM »
Tricked him into going to see 'West Side Story' because I was only going to be allowed to go if he came too. Told him it was a Western, full of cowboys and Indians.......

Offline Diane CBPFC

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2018, 05:33:21 PM »
Tricked him into going to see 'West Side Story' because I was only going to be allowed to go if he came too. Told him it was a Western, full of cowboys and Indians.......
;D

The opposite happened to me with Dancing With Wolves.
People will come from strange lands to hear me speak my words of wisdom. They will ask me the secret of life and I will tell them. Then maybe I'll finish off with a song. The Nomad

Diamond Lil

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2018, 04:54:28 PM »
   ;D