Author Topic: How to spoil a party - part one  (Read 1098 times)

Redundant

How to spoil a party - part one
« on: July 01, 2018, 06:32:49 PM »
I got Minces e-mail about turning up today, so here I am.   Unfortunately I am still unwell so don’t spend much time on this thing, I think it’s called a computer.   I would like to think Cameldung will still be around when I eventually return to as near to normal as I was [quite far away as it happens].

Meanwhile let’s all remember Roger is the star of this little grouping, even though I am usually much funnier than he is…come to think of it so is Mince…and possibly Diane…actually we may all be funnier than Roger…anyway, moving on.

I want to take the opportunity to apologise for my previous posts regarding President Donald Trump.  It seems clearer to me he is not the lying, conniving, pompous, cheating, arrogant, sexist, cowardly,  narrow-minded, untrustworthy, vulgar man on the planet.   He is in fact much, much worse.

Sadly there is an even chance he will seek a second term, and a similar chance that if he does he will be successful.   Our world has truly, truly gone to hell in a basket.

My wife very kindly tried to cheer me up by suggesting maybe someone will assassinate him, and whilst I find this a pleasing thought, the reality is that most of the people who might consider assassinating a president almost certainly voted for this one instead.

Sleep well dear friends, the collapse of the economies of the so called developed world is inevitable, imminent and irreversible, but the weather has been excellent,  I have painted and restored several flower pots and had some ice cream.  What more can a man ask?

In line with Minces e-mail, a further three posts will follow…blame him.