Beau Peep Notice Board > Outpourings

I might win this year . . .

<< < (2/3) > >>

Diane CBPFC:
Not much going on with me. It is a case of time expanding to fill my little bits of jobs list and working through stacks of books and movies.

I did go to three concerts in the past three days (two country house concerts and one traveling choir) - that was pretty exciting for me to leave the house that often.

Halloween is just about upon us. I shall make my ghostie sugar cookies and take them to the city to give to my groan kids.

Elizabeth:
Good grief - 120 days? Seems like only yesterday. Must try harder. I was out of things for a few weeks due to falling over (OK, old people don’t fall over, they “have a fall”) and knocking out a couple (3) front crowns. All is sorted now though, so what’s the Christmas competition? Please, nobody sing “all I want for Christmas....” ;D

Tarquin Thunderthighs lll:

--- Quote from: Elizabeth on November 10, 2018, 07:45:32 AM ---I was out of things for a few weeks due to falling over (OK, old people don’t fall over, they “have a fall”) and knocking out a couple (3) front crowns.

--- End quote ---

Happened to me a couple of weeks ago, Elizabeth, thankfully with nothing broken except the flask of coffee I was carrying. But it hurt for ages, and still does a little, so my full sympathies and empathies. But yes, I had that conversation with my daughter...
"What happened?"
"I fell."
"You had a fall?"
"No...I fell...tripped...over something...possibly my own feet..."
Mutual glaring.

Elizabeth:
Yes,Tarquin, and  my family tend to forget that I have always been prone to tripping over my own feet. It’s not a recent thing. Nor is it (necessarily) related to drinking wine...

Diane CBPFC:
Sorry to hear of your ups and downs Elizabeth and TTIII

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version