Beau Peep Notice Board > Just a Fort

Happy Birthday Beau !

<< < (2/2)

Rob Baker:

--- Quote from: Bilthehut on November 26, 2018, 02:08:53 PM ---Have all the strips been made into books?  I have books 3-19, The Colour Collection, The Return of Beau Peep and, thanks to Diane, a printout of Book 1.

--- End quote ---

Looks like you have all bar one of the books Bill. 
Twenty-one Beau Peep books have been published in the UK -- Books 1 to 19, plus the un-numbered 'Colour Collection', and 'The Return of Beau Peep'.   
Only Books 1 and 2 reprinted every strip from the Star since it's launch in 1978. The books thereafter only carried selected reprints.  There's many thousands of strips lying in the archive unseen again since the day they were printed in the paper.

Bilthehut:

--- Quote from: Rob Baker on November 29, 2018, 12:51:04 AM ---
--- Quote from: Bilthehut on November 26, 2018, 02:08:53 PM ---Have all the strips been made into books?  I have books 3-19, The Colour Collection, The Return of Beau Peep and, thanks to Diane, a printout of Book 1.

--- End quote ---

Twenty-one Beau Peep books have been published in the UK -- Books 1 to 19, plus the un-numbered 'Colour Collection', and 'The Return of Beau Peep'.   
Only Books 1 and 2 reprinted every strip from the Star since it's launch in 1978. The books thereafter only carried selected reprints.  There's many thousands of strips lying in the archive unseen again since the day they were printed in the paper.

--- End quote ---

Thanks Rob

Diane CBPFC:

--- Quote from: Rob Baker on November 29, 2018, 12:51:04 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

They owe it to the world to let people see those strips online!

Mince:
I believe Rob has all the strips. They need scanning, cropping, cleaning up and putting online. It's a lot of work and not something any one person can or ought to do.

Bilthehut:

--- Quote from: Mince on December 29, 2018, 02:58:28 PM ---I believe Rob has all the strips. They need scanning, cropping, cleaning up and putting online. It's a lot of work and not something any one person can or ought to do.

--- End quote ---

I'll do it !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version