Beau Peep Notice Board > Outpourings

The silence is broken!

(1/3) > >>

Roger Kettle:
Er...not much to say, really. I just thought I'd break the spooky silence. Um...let's see...I played golf today in glorious sunshine. The trouble was that the temperature never got above freezing and the ball was bouncing all over the place on frozen fairways. What's the weather like in Alberta, Diane? I noticed that the temperature in North Dakota was minus 37 so I can't imagine it was any warmer North of the border in Alberta. What else happened? Oh, I had some blueberries for breakfast. I like blueberries. I had some cabbage for tea. I like cabbage.

Er...that's it.

Roger Kettle:
Fascinating, Rog! Do tell more about your day's meals!

Max:
Beats my day so far Rog.  :(

Roger Kettle:
Nothing much more to add, I'm afraid. I didn't have any lunch because I was playing golf. Although I think I forgot to mention that, along with blueberries, I had two poached eggs on toast for breakfast. I like poached eggs.

Diane CBPFC:
I went to a home cleaning products sales party at a friend's house last night - today I was cleaning the floor around the washer and dryer, stove etc with an old toothbrush - I feel I have not been keeping up standards. I could see how these tidy ladies could easily turn into a cult - you should have heard their group intake of breath when I mentioned that I bought a new Swiffer just before xmas. Oh, the chemicals!

Been a mild winter here - we did have RAIN and a storm the other night that blew over our propane BBQ - it is in a cover. I picked it up and put it back on it's wheels. I told my daughter that I didn't pick up the cover to see if the knobs were broken or not - she said I have Schrödinger BBQ - I guess college is paying off.

After a year off, I am back trying to get some family photography business.

The adorable Japanese Marie Kondo has made her way to my neck of the woods through Netflix and Facebook - I am getting rid of things that don't "spark joy" and nicely folding and storing the things that do - this will be a year long project I think.

Moose have been here lots this winter.

This is Diane reporting from the C.B.P.F.C. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version