Beau Peep Notice Board > Outpourings

Yoohoo! I'm Here!

(1/8) > >>

Roger Kettle:
Well, I made it. How will people get here normally? Will this make the Beau Peep site obsolete or do you still have to go through there to get here?

Malky McGookin:
I'm here too. Very nice place. Be great when you get the carpet down.

Tom:
Hello, I'm here now as well, although I may look slightly different!
I've decided to reveal my secret identity; as in the other forum I was Wild West Will...  :o *gasps all round*

It's also easier to type...

Mince:
Good to see you all here. I assume that Peepmaster will provide a link from the Beau Peep site to here. If everyone posts here from now on, rather than the old board (and the older old board), we can keep all the posts in one place. I assume that Peepmaster will make a general announcement on the other board to direct everyone here.

I can keep this board open as long as you wish. It costs me nothing (or next to nothing) to do so. If Roger wants to move the database of posts onto his own website host at any time, he is free to do so, and it's easy to do so (and no one will notice the move because the cameldung.co.uk URL will remain the same).

So that everyone understands, Roger and Peepmaster are ultimately in charge of everything here. They own full rights to all the posts made here. It's their board and always will be. I'm just free hired technical help.

Colin:
Im here too, great innit  ;D Lets have a party

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version